The closing date for entries to the Kingston Business Excellence Awards in association with Willmott Dixon is 22 June – don’t miss out on your chance to shine.
Celebrate the achievements of your business, charity or social enterprise in one or more of the following categories:
1. Business of the Year
2. Best Business for Customer Service
3. Best Employer
4. Business Commitment to Education and Skills
5. Best Charity or Social Enterprise
6. Entrepreneur of the Year
7. The Best SME Business
8. Commitment to the Community
9. Best New Start Up (trading less than 18 months)
10. Best Marketing or Awareness Campaign
11. Best Business for Hospitality and Food Excellence
12. Independent Retailer of the Year
Kingston Business Excellence Awards in association with Willmott Dixon are organised in partnership with the Royal Borough of Kingston, Kingston Chamber of Commerce and Kingston First. Celebrating the successes and achievements of the Royal Borough’s vibrant businesses, the awards are sponsored by Willmott Dixon (Headline Sponsor), The Royal Borough of Kingston, Kingston Chamber of Commerce, Kingston First, CNM Estates, Kingston College, McDonalds, and Warren House. They are supported by Kingston Burrowes.
The closing date for entries is 5 pm, on Friday 22 June. The winners will be exclusively announced at the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony at Ravens Ait on Thursday, 11 October, 2018.