Are you looking to grow your business internationally? If so, attending an upcoming forum hosted by UK Export Finance and the Department for International Trade, should you give you a platform to do just that.
The free event on May 9 at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, runs from 9.30am to 5pm, with registration from 8.30am
At the event, you will hear from UK government ministers, major overseas buyers, in-market experts and senior industry representatives. You will also find out how to access major international projects worth millions of pounds, with significant supply-chain opportunities for UK businesses looking to sell abroad.
The event features the following:
* The chance to meet major global companies to discuss their supply needs and procurement routes.
* Talks from leading trade experts, policy-makers and economists on current market trends and key growth areas.
* Sessions on how to win, fulfil and get paid for export contracts around the world.
* The opportunity to network with key industry stakeholders, government representatives and finance and legal experts.
Click here to view the programme.
Trade, business and policy organisations are also invited, as well as banks, private lenders, insurers and legal firms.
UK companies of any size, specialising in the following sectors, should also attend:
– energy, infrastructure or the built environment
– advanced engineering or manufacturing
– healthcare or life sciences
– professional services.
For questions or enquiries, email UKEF@brayleino.co.uk